On The Web
Former political reporter for the Daily News and Newsday and Senior Vice President, M+R Strategic Services.
Appearances on CUNY TV
- [LIVE] Analysis of Mayoral Debate
October 23, 2013
- Ronnie Eldridge, Doug Muzzio, and Bob Liff
June 24, 2003
- Educational Access and Attainment in New York: Policy and Politics
November 3, 2014
- Special: Mayoral Debate Analysis
October 28, 2013
- The Right to the City and the Right to City Hall
September 30, 2013
- Primary Collages? Racing to the Race for Office in New York City
April 29, 2013
- The Clean-Up Continues: Post-Sandy Recovery and NYC's Physical Fitness
March 25, 2013
- Politics, Policy & Power in Albany: Trouble in Paradise?
February 25, 2013
- Post-Election Analysis: What's Next?
December 3, 2012
- Election Day Preview: Defining the 2012 Political Landscape
November 10, 2012
- Elections & Campaign Finance in 2012: Citizens vs. Goliath?
October 15, 2012
- Redistricting: Mapping the Future of New York's Political Communities
May 7, 2012
- Policing the Community: Policy Contests in the City That Never Sleeps
April 2, 2012
- The Fracas Over Hydrofracking: Energy, Economy, Environment
March 5, 2012
- Occupational Hazards: Balancing Public Policy and Economic Growth
November 28, 2011
- Immigration and Security in New York: W(h)ither Secure Communities?
November 7, 2011
- Rebuilding after 9/11: A Brighter Apple
September 27, 2011
- Governor Cuomo's First 100 Days... Plus.
May 3, 2011
- The Politics of Fiscal Uncertainty: Whither Public Employee Unions?
March 29, 2011
- Politics in the Empire State: Redistricting Reform in New York?
March 1, 2011
- Politics and Policy in 2011: Fasten Your Seatbelts
November 23, 2010
- Elections 2010: Political Culture and Contest, NY2DC
October 26, 2010
- New York's Living Wage Battle: Economic Development & Community Benefits in the Big Apple
September 28, 2010
- 2010 Census: Who Counts? Who's Counted?
April 20, 2010
- Charter Revision and Governmental Reform in New York
March 23, 2010
- Politics & Policy in New York State: Turmoil and Reform in Albany
February 23, 2010
- Refacing City Hall? Change and Continuity in the Council Chamber
November 24, 2009
- The New Demographics of Voting in NYC
October 27, 2009
- America's Healthcare Debate: Wither the Public Option?
September 29, 2009
- Mayoral Control of the Schools: Change or Continuity?
April 21, 2009
- Death & Taxes: Fair Share Reform in New York
March 24, 2009
- Economic Crisis in the Empire State
February 24, 2009
- Election 2008: An Obama Presidency - What's Ahead?
November 18, 2008
- Election 2008: The Urban Agenda
October 21, 2008
- Election 2008: The Endurance of Identity Politics
September 23, 2008
- The New York Budget Crisis: How Tight Our Belts?
April 29, 2008
- A New Administration in Albany: Where Do We Go From Here?
March 25, 2008
- Election 2008: A Generation X Factor"
March 4, 2008
- The Rise and Fall of Governor Spitzer's Driver's License Proposal: What's Next?
November 27, 2007
- Pricing in New York: Impacts on the Environment and Transportation
October 30, 2007
- Ethics in New York: Can Government Govern Itself?
September 25, 2007
- Budget and Finance Reform in New York State: The Spitzer Agenda
April 24, 2007
- Bob Liff
April 24, 2007
- New York State 2007: Eliot Spitzer, The First 100 Days
March 27, 2007
- Eliot Spitzer: Sheriff of State Street
February 27, 2007
- Election 2006 & Policy 2007: What's in Store?
November 28, 2006
- Election 2006 - New York
October 24, 2006
- Mega Development in New York City: Policies and Priorities
September 26, 2006
- Courts on Trial: Judicial Politics in New York
April 27, 2006
- The Future of New York's Labor Market
March 21, 2006
- Health Care Delivery in New York City
February 21, 2006
- Election 2005: What's Next?
November 29, 2005
- Election 2005 in New York City
October 25, 2005
- Emergency Preparedness in New York City: Are We Ready?
September 29, 2005
- West Side Story: The Battle Continues
April 19, 2005
- Public Authorities in New York: Shadows or Necessities?
March 22, 2005
- Fixing Albany: Governmental Reform in New York State
February 22, 2005
- Where Do We Go from Here: The November Election and New York City
November 30, 2004
- Homeland Security, Education and Social Programs
October 26, 2004
- Election 2004: The Domestic Agenda: Healthcare, Housing & Employment
September 28, 2004
- Education Reform in NYC
April 20, 2004
- Immigration and Community in New York City
March 16, 2004
- New York City and the World Market: Economic Development in a Global Milieu
February 17, 2004
- Labor and the Grassroots: Working Class Politics in the 21st Century
November 25, 2003
- The Fate and Future of Political Parties in New York City
October 21, 2003
- For Whom the Bills Toll: Albany's Obligation to NYC
September 23, 2003
- The Limits of Freedom: Civil Liberties in Wartime
March 18, 2003
- Back to the Future: New York's Looming Fiscal Crisis
November 19, 2002
- The Future of Public Higher Education
October 22, 2002
- How's He Doing? A Review of the Bloomberg Mayoralty.
September 24, 2002
- Elections 2002
April 30, 2002
- Redeveloping Ground Zero: What is to be Done?
March 19, 2002
- Media Conference Special
March 1, 2002
- Reforming Public Schools in NYC: Whither the Board of Ed?
February 27, 2002
- The New New York
November 17, 2001
- Homeland Security and Civil Liberties
October 30, 2001
- Rebuilding New York City
October 2, 2001
Eldridge & Co.
- NY Politics: Mid-Year Review
June 11, 2002