On The Web
Matthew (Matt) Galligan is President of CIT Real Estate Finance. His group provides stabilized, value-add and construction loans between $20 million and $50 million to highly experienced and well-capitalized developers in the office, retail, industrial and multi-family rental sectors.
Areas of expertise:
Commercial real estate finance
Galligan most recently served as Managing Director and Head of U.S. Property Finance for Bank of Ireland where, under his leadership, his team negotiated and closed more than 30 transactions totaling $2 billion.
Before joining Bank of Ireland, he served as Executive Vice President for Real Estate Capital Markets at DebtX. He has also worked for Fleet Boston Financial, Bank of Boston and Chase Manhattan in executive level positions in credit, real estate lending, debt distribution and capital markets.
Galligan received a bachelor’s degree in economics/accounting from the College of the Holy Cross and an MBA in finance from the New York University Graduate School of Business Administration.
Appearances on CUNY TV
The Stoler Report-New York's Business Report
- Banking Execs: The Real Estate Market in Light of World Events
May 9, 2017
- Banking & Business Execs Outlook: The State of the Market, BREXIT & the Economy
August 22, 2016
- Residential Development in the Region
May 31, 2016
- Bank Executives Profile of the Market
September 23, 2014
- Business Leaders Discuss the Real Estate Market in NJ
June 3, 2014
- Banking Executives Outlook for 2014
January 6, 2014
- Money For Commercial Real Estate
June 25, 2013
- Financing for Commercial Real Estate
April 24, 2012
- Money Money Money for Real Estate
June 12, 2008