This edition: November 2013 - Sound
Original tape date: November 13, 2013.
Sounds of the city, loud and inescapable - is it more than just a nuisance?
New Yorkers search for silence, at EAT a restaurant in Greenpoint.
Then there’s the search for soothing sound.
An Egyptian journalist exiled in New York, if he hadn’t fled his home in Cairo, he would be in prison.
Yehia Ghanem International Journalist-In-Residence, CUNY Graduate School of Journalism
- Cyber Insecurity
- Tuesday, December 18 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, December 19 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, December 22 - 7:30am
- Sunday, December 23 - 6:30pm
- Native Americans Heritage: The Culture and the Conflict
- Tuesday, November 27 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, November 28 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, December 1 - 7:30am
- Sunday, December 2 - 6:30pm