This edition: May 2015
In this episode, we are taking you behind the scenes. We are bringing our reporters in studio and watching the show with them, to get an up close look at what went into making these stories.
First, we look into the New York protests in response to the killing of Freddie Gray in Baltimore.
We take a look at a fight club that's reducing street violence.
After that, Maggie Freleng introduces two women who are trying to change bike culture in New York City.
Finally, we will meet a man who evicts people from their homes.
- Cyber Insecurity
- Tuesday, December 18 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, December 19 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, December 22 - 7:30am
- Sunday, December 23 - 6:30pm
- Native Americans Heritage: The Culture and the Conflict
- Tuesday, November 27 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, November 28 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, December 1 - 7:30am
- Sunday, December 2 - 6:30pm