This edition: June 2017Tweet
Original tape date: May 12, 2017.
First aired: June 14, 2017.
On this episode of 219 West, we'll look at New York's "free-tuition" bill, the Excelsior Scholarship. The Governor made headlines by announcing the first-in-the-nation program, but how many students will it really help? Plus: the staggering wage gap between male and female athletes; noise restrictions in a New Jersey town; and the inspiring story of Ezzy, a young rapper from Cleveland. And we'll celebrate the 10th anniversary of the CUNY Graduate School of Journalism.
- Cybersecurity; MTA; Nelson Mandela
- Tuesday, October 30 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, October 31 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, November 3 - 7:30am
- Sunday, November 4 - 6:30pm
- Cabs, Competition and Congestion
- Tuesday, September 18 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, September 19 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 22 - 7:30am