This edition: Cyber Insecurity
First aired: October 30, 2018.
On this edition of 219West: Training more cyber crime experts as computer hacking attacks increase and fighting back against attacks on transit workers. Plus, terminally ill patients fight for a right to die bill in New Jersey and a Bronx organization that’s carrying on Nelson Mandela’s legacy.
- Cyber Insecurity
- Tuesday, December 18 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, December 19 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, December 22 - 7:30am
- Sunday, December 23 - 6:30pm
- Native Americans Heritage: The Culture and the Conflict
- Tuesday, November 27 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, November 28 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, December 1 - 7:30am
- Sunday, December 2 - 6:30pm