This edition: Native Americans Heritage: The Culture and the Conflict
First aired: November 27, 2018.
On this edition of 219West... New York City’s "Indian of the Year” performs his poetry in commemoration of Native American Heritage Month. We highlight three women who are pushing the fashion industry forward by advocating for more clothing designed for the disabled. We learn how some psychologically wounded warriors are healing through the therapeutic powers of art. Plus, we visit a restaurant that serves an American favorite with Asian flavors.
- Cyber Insecurity
- Tuesday, December 18 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, December 19 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, December 22 - 7:30am
- Sunday, December 23 - 6:30pm
- Native Americans Heritage: The Culture and the Conflict
- Tuesday, November 27 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, November 28 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, December 1 - 7:30am
- Sunday, December 2 - 6:30pm