Latest edition: Argentina; China; U.S.
First aired: February 5, 2018.
Argentina: Empowering the Blind and Visually Impaired (11'19") - Pablo Lecuona, a blind activist in Argentina, is on a journey to help his government implement the Marrakesh Treaty to enable more blind and visually impaired people to access a greater number of books and other printed materials.
China: Artists with Disabilities Inspire (4'06") - This inspiring dance troupe from China is moving audiences worldwide. Their impressive performances convey a message of inclusion and empowerment for individuals with disabilities - and all people seeking hope.
United States: Reading, Writing, and Refugees (5'43") - At a special school in the United States, refugee students get a new chance at a better future.
- Monday, March 5 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, March 6 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, March 7 - 12:30pm
- Monday, March 19 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, March 20 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, March 21 - 12:30pm
- Argentina; China; U.S.
- Monday, February 5 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, February 6 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, February 7 - 12:30pm
- Monday, February 19 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, February 20 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, February 21 - 12:30pm