This edition: Domestic Violence in Honduras; Earthquake in Pakistan; Kakenya's Story (Kenya)
Domestic Violence : Honduras Fights Back
Around the world, as many as one in three women have been beaten at the hands of someone they know. This according to the UN Population Fund. But one country is fighting back
Aftershock: The Earthquake in Pakistan
It happened in an instant…one of the worst natural disasters in history. Tens of thousands killed and untold devastation. Can Pakistan ever fight its way back and if so, at what cost?
Against All Odds: Kakenya’s Story
It’s always difficult to set a dramatic new course for your life, defying your family’s expectations. But the extraordinary young woman you’re about to meet paid a particular high price to get what she wanted.
Host: Daljit Dhaliwal.
- Monday, April 16 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, April 17 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, April 18 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, April 21 - 9:30am
- Evidence of Hope; Real-Life Mermaids; Projecting Strength, Providing Protection
- Monday, April 2 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, April 3 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, April 4 - 12:30pm