This edition: Champions' Security; Deadly Hunt: Albinos in Tanzania; Holidays in Afghanistan
Original tape date: November 1, 2009.
Major international sports are always high stakes events ... but they can all too easily turn into a security nightmare. Our team travelled to the European Champions League soccer final to see how countries are working together to guarantee security at big events.
DEADLY HUNT: ALBINOS IN TANZANIA
In Tanzania, albinos -- people who lack pigmentation in their skin, hair and eyes -- have long suffered discrimination -- but recently they have begun to live in terror. Rumours about their magical powers are having deadly consequences.
AFGHANISTAN: AN UNLIKELY PLACE FOR TOURISM
War-torn Afghanistan is an unlikely tourist destination ... but there is hope that its World Heritage sites and the first national park can attract tourists and help the local economy.
- The HIV/AIDS Epidemic: Where Does The World Stand?
- Monday, January 22 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, January 23 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, January 24 - 12:30pm
- Monday, February 5 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, February 6 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, February 7 - 12:30pm
- 2017: Mali, Seychelles; Japan
- Monday, February 19 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, February 20 - 8:00am, 2:00pm