This edition: Champions' Security; Deadly Hunt: Albinos in Tanzania; Holidays in Afghanistan
Original tape date: November 1, 2009.
Major international sports are always high stakes events ... but they can all too easily turn into a security nightmare. Our team travelled to the European Champions League soccer final to see how countries are working together to guarantee security at big events.
DEADLY HUNT: ALBINOS IN TANZANIA
In Tanzania, albinos -- people who lack pigmentation in their skin, hair and eyes -- have long suffered discrimination -- but recently they have begun to live in terror. Rumours about their magical powers are having deadly consequences.
AFGHANISTAN: AN UNLIKELY PLACE FOR TOURISM
War-torn Afghanistan is an unlikely tourist destination ... but there is hope that its World Heritage sites and the first national park can attract tourists and help the local economy.
- Monday, April 16 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, April 17 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, April 18 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, April 21 - 9:30am
- Sunday, April 22 - 5:00pm
- Evidence of Hope; Real-Life Mermaids; Projecting Strength, Providing Protection
- Monday, April 2 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, April 3 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, April 4 - 12:30pm