This edition: Champions' Security; Deadly Hunt: Albinos in Tanzania; Holidays in Afghanistan
Original tape date: November 1, 2009.
Major international sports are always high stakes events ... but they can all too easily turn into a security nightmare. Our team travelled to the European Champions League soccer final to see how countries are working together to guarantee security at big events.
DEADLY HUNT: ALBINOS IN TANZANIA
In Tanzania, albinos -- people who lack pigmentation in their skin, hair and eyes -- have long suffered discrimination -- but recently they have begun to live in terror. Rumours about their magical powers are having deadly consequences.
AFGHANISTAN: AN UNLIKELY PLACE FOR TOURISM
War-torn Afghanistan is an unlikely tourist destination ... but there is hope that its World Heritage sites and the first national park can attract tourists and help the local economy.
- Eric Sawyer, AIDS Activist; Nepal; USA
- Monday, July 23 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, July 24 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, July 25 - 12:30pm
- Monday, August 6 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, August 7 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, August 8 - 12:30pm
- Sunday, August 12 - 5:00pm
- Monday, August 20 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, August 21 - 8:00am, 2:00pm