This edition: Bhutan: Tsunami from the Sky; Zorro the Wildernurse
Original tape date: April 1, 2010.
BHUTAN: TSUNAMI FROM THE SKY
We all know that climate change is causing the polar ice-cap to shrink, threatening small islands with extinction and devastating populations with drought. But how many of us have heard of a tsunami from the sky? That is what is threatening one small Himalayan country, Bhutan.
ZORRO THE WILDENURSE
This is the story of a remarkable man who devoted himself to rescuing and healing some of the largest and fiercest creatures in the world. Kenyan Zahoor Kashmiri, simply could not bear to see animals suffer. His passion was to have fateful consequences.
Host: Daljit Dhaliwal
- The HIV/AIDS Epidemic: Where Does The World Stand?
- Monday, January 22 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, January 23 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, January 24 - 12:30pm
- Monday, February 5 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, February 6 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, February 7 - 12:30pm