This edition: Jamaica: Pulling the Plug on Cybercrime; Liberia: Women on the Frontline
Original tape date: July 3, 2010.
Jamaica: Pulling the Plug on Cybercrime
Experts claim that every three seconds, fraud is committed on-line. Global cybercrime has already surpassed drug trafficking as a criminal money-maker. The biggest challenge for authorities? The victims are in one country … the perpetrators in another.
Liberia: Women on the Frontline
Liberia - it was a country engulfed in war, its women bearing the brunt of the conflict. While peace finally did come, the legacy of violence against women continues to haunt the country. But Liberia's women are now taking positions of power and filling roles usually dominated by men. And it's making a difference.
- The HIV/AIDS Epidemic: Where Does The World Stand?
- Monday, January 22 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, January 23 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, January 24 - 12:30pm
- Monday, February 5 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, February 6 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, February 7 - 12:30pm