This edition: Cambodia: A Quest For Justice
Original tape date: August 1, 2010.
From Nazi Germany to Rwanda to Yugoslavia, the world has attempted to bring some measure of justice to the victims of mass atrocities. But there has never been an international tribunal like the one in Cambodia where a reign of terror decimated more than one quarter of the population more than three decades ago. In this special edition of 21st Century, we take you inside the first case heard by this unique court.
- The HIV/AIDS Epidemic: Where Does The World Stand?
- Monday, January 22 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, January 23 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, January 24 - 12:30pm
- Monday, February 5 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, February 6 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, February 7 - 12:30pm