This edition: Bosnia: Healing the Wounds of War; Gaza: Birth Amid Death.
Original tape date: October 28, 2010.
Bosnia: Healing The Wounds Of War
The war in Bosnia-Herzegovina may have ended fifteen years ago, but for so many of the nation’s women, the legacy of wartime rape lives on. Join us on one woman’s emotional journey to confront her past.
Gaza: Birth Amid Death
The birth of a child is a moment of excitement as well as anxiety. But in conflict- ridden Gaza, it is even more stressful. We meet a courageous midwife who is improving the odds for many mothers and babies.
Host: Daljit Dhaliwal.
- The HIV/AIDS Epidemic: Where Does The World Stand?
- Monday, January 22 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, January 23 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, January 24 - 12:30pm
- Monday, February 5 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, February 6 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, February 7 - 12:30pm