This edition: Kenya Maasai: The Race to Preserve the Past; Cambodia: Bringing Schools and Culture Back to Life
Original tape date: January 18, 2011.
Kenya Maasai: The Race to Preserve the Past
Their centuries old culture is at risk of disappearing. They are the Maasai in Kenya. Now two of their own are in a race against time to preserve their heritage. We join them on their journey deep inside this fascinating world.
Cambodia: Bringing Schools and Culture Back to Life
The Southeast Asian nation of Cambodia survived a regime that killed teachers and banned education. More than 30 years later some passionate educators are trying to ensure that Cambodia's children learn about their history and culture.
Host: Daljit Dhaliwal
- The HIV/AIDS Epidemic: Where Does The World Stand?
- Monday, January 22 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, January 23 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, January 24 - 12:30pm
- Monday, February 5 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, February 6 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, February 7 - 12:30pm