This edition: Second Chance for a Saudi Terrorist; India's Ice Man
Original tape date: April 21, 2011.
Second Chance for Saudi Terrorist
In the past two decades, Saudi Arabia realised that it was becoming a breeding-ground for young terrorists. 15 of the 19 hijackers involved in the 9/11 attacks were Saudi citizens – and since then terror groups have become active on home soil. The Saudis have had to think of creative ways to defuse the threat.
Climate change is threatening the future of millions of people. But high up in the Himalayas, a man known as The Ice Man, is trying to do what nature no longer can - and give his community a chance of survival.
Host: Daljit Dhaliwal
- The HIV/AIDS Epidemic: Where Does The World Stand?
- Monday, January 22 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, January 23 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, January 24 - 12:30pm
- Monday, February 5 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, February 6 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, February 7 - 12:30pm