This edition: Egypt Writing History; The Balkans: A Critical Choice
Original tape date: August 15, 2011.
Egypt: Writing History
From Tunisia ....to Egypt, ordinary citizens have taken to the streets in a wave of popular uprisings known as the “Arab Spring.” At the forefront, the youth of the country, who are seizing the power of new technology and social media to help change history. We take you to Egypt, where you'll meet one such extraordinary person.
The Balkans: A Critical Choice
The world's population is on the brink of reaching an historic seven billion....but the growth isn’t evenly distributed. While nearly 80 million people are added every year, many countries - especially in Eastern Europe - are actually losing population. One of them, the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia has come up with an inventive plan to try to solve that problem.
- Monday, April 16 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, April 17 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, April 18 - 12:30pm
- Evidence of Hope; Real-Life Mermaids; Projecting Strength, Providing Protection
- Tuesday, March 20 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, March 21 - 12:30pm
- Monday, April 2 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, April 3 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, April 4 - 12:30pm