This edition: Bosnia: Healing the Wounds of War; Africa's Lake Victoria; Turning the Tide
Original tape date: September 28, 2011.
Bosnia: Healing the Wounds of War
The war in Bosnia-Herzegovina may have ended fifteen years ago, but for so many of the nation’s women, the legacy of wartime rape lives on. Join us on one woman’s emotional journey to confront her past.
Africa's Lake Victoria: Turning the Tide
The struggle to access clean water and basic sanitation is intensifying as the global population ratchets up by the billion. Overcrowded makeshift settlements are springing up along the world's lakes and seas at a staggering pace, putting the health of millions under threat. We take you to Africa's Lake Victoria where one community is turning the tide on this alarming trend.
- The HIV/AIDS Epidemic: Where Does The World Stand?
- Monday, January 22 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, January 23 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, January 24 - 12:30pm
- Monday, February 5 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, February 6 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, February 7 - 12:30pm