This edition: Azerbaijan: Home Alone, Home Unsafe; Mexico: Streets Not Paved With Gold
Original tape date: November 16, 2011.
Azerbaijan: Home Alone, Home Unsafe
Azerbaijan, the small country just north of Iran, is booming because of its huge oil and gas reserves. But some citizens have discovered there’s a downside to the country’s breakneck economic growth. Amid these changes, a group of women activists are determined to ensure fair treatment for all.
Mexico: Streets Not Paved With Gold
The global population has hit a staggering 7 billion and in many of the world’s largest cities, overcrowding is forcing some, especially the young, to live life on the streets. We travel to Mexico City to go deep inside their perilous world.
- Monday, April 16 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, April 17 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, April 18 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, April 21 - 9:30am
- Sunday, April 22 - 5:00pm
- Evidence of Hope; Real-Life Mermaids; Projecting Strength, Providing Protection
- Monday, April 2 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, April 3 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, April 4 - 12:30pm