This edition: South Africa: From Victim to Victor; Indonesia: Teens Go Green
In a country often referred to as the murder and rape capital of the world, one group of people are especially at risk. And despite some of the most progressive laws in the world to protect them, they are increasingly the targets of a particularly heinous crime. We travel to South Africa to meet a young survivor, whose courage is inspiring.
A huge metropolis – a booming economy – and vast quantities of garbage churned out every day. That’s the dilemma facing Indonesia’s capital, Jakarta. But now, the country, with over 100 million people under the age of 25, is looking to its youth for an answer: can they shape a greener society?
- The HIV/AIDS Epidemic: Where Does The World Stand?
- Monday, January 22 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, January 23 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, January 24 - 12:30pm
- Monday, February 5 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, February 6 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, February 7 - 12:30pm