This edition: Silent Shout: The "most deaf" rapper; Togo: Lighting up the land
Silent Shout: The "most deaf" rapper
In high school, he was told that he couldn’t hope to have a career as a musician. Because, he was deaf. But still, he dreamed of becoming a rap star and bringing his music and his message to the world. Join us for a story of true determination and defiance – the story of Signmark.
Togo: Lighting up the land
In today's fast-paced modern world, the idea of turning off the power, even for a moment, may seem a welcome relief for some. We travel to Togo in West Africa where living without electricity is a harsh reality for more than 80 percent of its population. But now, an innovative new program is bringing hope to millions.
- Monday, April 16 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, April 17 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, April 18 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, April 21 - 9:30am
- Sunday, April 22 - 5:00pm
- Evidence of Hope; Real-Life Mermaids; Projecting Strength, Providing Protection
- Monday, April 2 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, April 3 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, April 4 - 12:30pm