This edition: Mozambique: Home Is Where You Find It
Original tape date: April 9, 2013.
United Nations, April 2013 - More than 16 million children have lost their parents to HIV and AIDS. A staggering 14 million of them live in sub-Saharan Africa.
Alcides Soares from Mozambique was forced to become an adult before his time when this deadly disease claimed the lives of his parents, ripping his family apart.
But life for Alcides took an amazing turn when a filmmaker gave him a video camera. Growing up alone as an orphan, he documented his quest to find a home and reunite with his brother.
- Monday, April 16 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, April 17 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, April 18 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, April 21 - 9:30am
- Sunday, April 22 - 5:00pm
- Evidence of Hope; Real-Life Mermaids; Projecting Strength, Providing Protection
- Monday, April 2 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, April 3 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, April 4 - 12:30pm