This edition: South Africa: Voices of a New Future
Original tape date: June 6, 2013.
First aired: June 6, 2013.
South Africa - a country of great beauty and culture. But for more than 4 decades black and non-white South Africans lived under a brutal system of segregation - Apartheid. Denied the right to vote and banned from many public places and Universities, so many here never could realize their potential - until the end of apartheid brought new hope. Now a talented group of young people are living their dreams...and taking their place on some of the world's biggest stages.
- The HIV/AIDS Epidemic: Where Does The World Stand?
- Monday, January 22 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, January 23 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, January 24 - 12:30pm
- Monday, February 5 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, February 6 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, February 7 - 12:30pm