This edition: Zimbabwe: Pot of Gold; Mozambique: Losing Out
Original tape date: September 16, 2013.
First aired: October 3, 2013.
Zimbabwe. Pot of Gold
Zimbabwe’s billion dollar gold-mining industry is crucial for the country’s struggling economy but, traditionally, more than half the country’s population has been excluded from taking part. But now Zimbabwean women are breaking barriers to share in the wealth, following in the steps on one extraordinary entrepreneur.
Mozambique. Losing Out
Child marriage - deprives girls of an education and may even put their lives at risk. But efforts are underway to change this practice. We travel to Mozambique to see how a country with one of the highest rates of child marriage anywehre is fighting to ensure ALL young girls have a chance of a new future.
- Saturday, April 21 - 9:30am
- Sunday, April 22 - 5:00pm
- Monday, April 30 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, May 1 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, May 2 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, May 5 - 9:30am
- Sunday, May 6 - 5:00pm
- Monday, May 14 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, May 15 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, May 16 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, May 19 - 9:30am
- Sunday, May 20 - 5:00pm
- Monday, April 16 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, April 17 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, April 18 - 12:30pm
- Evidence of Hope; Real-Life Mermaids; Projecting Strength, Providing Protection
- Monday, April 2 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, April 3 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, April 4 - 12:30pm