This edition: Somaliland; Indonesia; South Sudan
Original tape date: October 21, 2013.
First aired: November 7, 2013.
Somaliland - Changing The Odds
For many in the horn of Africa, the constant threat of war and drought leaves nothing certain.
Indonesia: Morphine, Finding a Balance
Finding a balance between the control of life-threatening narcotics and providing compassionate care to the sick is, in many countries, complicated.
South Sudan's Women Drive Out Landmines
After decades of civil war in Sudan, South Sudan gained independence in July 2011, and became the world’s newest country.
- Monday, April 16 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, April 17 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, April 18 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, April 21 - 9:30am
- Evidence of Hope; Real-Life Mermaids; Projecting Strength, Providing Protection
- Monday, April 2 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, April 3 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, April 4 - 12:30pm