This edition: Solomon Islands: The Wood for Trees; Suicide and Despair Among Brazil's Indigenous
First aired: January 1, 2015.
Solomon Islands: The Wood for Trees
We take you to the Solomon Islands, a land of dense trees once populated by head-hunters. A struggle is underway – how to keep up with the 21st Century, while also protecting a way of life.
Suicide and Despair Among Brazil’s Indigenous.
In Brazil, many young indigenous people are finding the ultimate way to escape despair: suicide. Behind this disturbing trend is a conflict over land.
- Evidence of Hope; Real-Life Mermaids; Projecting Strength, Providing Protection
- Monday, June 11 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, June 12 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, June 13 - 12:30pm
- Sunday, June 17 - 5:00pm
- UN Peacekeeping: Service and Sacrifice
- Monday, May 28 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, May 29 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, May 30 - 12:30pm
- Sunday, June 3 - 5:00pm