This edition: Detroit's Water: Not Flowing; Togo: Forests in Focus
First aired: February 5, 2015.
Detroit's Water: Not Flowing
You can't live without water - if you're rich or you're poor - and that's the threat facing thousands of people right now in the United States – in Detroit.
Togo: Forests in Focus
In Togo, West Africa, forests are disappearing fast - but some believe a newly-introduced tree can not only reverse that trend - but also bring jobs and boost nutrition too.
- Monday, April 16 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, April 17 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, April 18 - 12:30pm
- Evidence of Hope; Real-Life Mermaids; Projecting Strength, Providing Protection
- Tuesday, March 20 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, March 21 - 12:30pm
- Monday, April 2 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, April 3 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, April 4 - 12:30pm