This edition: Detroit's Water: Not Flowing; Togo: Forests in Focus
First aired: February 5, 2015.
Detroit's Water: Not Flowing
You can't live without water - if you're rich or you're poor - and that's the threat facing thousands of people right now in the United States – in Detroit.
Togo: Forests in Focus
In Togo, West Africa, forests are disappearing fast - but some believe a newly-introduced tree can not only reverse that trend - but also bring jobs and boost nutrition too.
- The HIV/AIDS Epidemic: Where Does The World Stand?
- Monday, January 22 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, January 23 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, January 24 - 12:30pm
- Monday, February 5 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, February 6 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, February 7 - 12:30pm