This edition: Cambodia; Solomon Islands
Original tape date: February 27, 2015.
First aired: March 5, 2015.
Cambodia: Protecting Their Properties
It's a story of courage; it's a story of pain. In Cambodia, as in many places around the world, development threatens homes. Over 120,000 people in Phnom Penh have been evicted from their homes since 1990. But women are fighting back. Our story from the streets of Cambodia's capital.
Solomon Islands: Uprooting Violence Against Women
He's a violent criminal. He was sentenced to life imprisonment. Sadly his crime is not unusual - at least one in every three women and girls will experience physical or sexual violence during their lifetime. Changing the mindset of the perpetrators is one of the biggest challenges. From the Solomon Islands a story of change - but will it last?
- Saturday, April 21 - 9:30am
- Sunday, April 22 - 5:00pm
- Monday, April 30 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, May 1 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, May 2 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, May 5 - 9:30am
- Sunday, May 6 - 5:00pm
- Monday, May 14 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, May 15 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, May 16 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, May 19 - 9:30am
- Sunday, May 20 - 5:00pm
- Monday, April 16 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, April 17 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, April 18 - 12:30pm
- Evidence of Hope; Real-Life Mermaids; Projecting Strength, Providing Protection
- Monday, April 2 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, April 3 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, April 4 - 12:30pm