This edition: Episode #100: Palestine and Israel: Mending Hearts; Kyrgyzstan: Standing Tall
First aired: April 2, 2015.
Palestine and Israel: Mending Hearts
A parent’s worst nightmare – a critically sick baby and no medical help. But in Palestine and Israel, a heart-warming venture is not only saving children's lives but also crossing borders and uniting enemies.
Kyrgyzstan: Standing Tall
In Kyrgyzstan, the fruits of ancient trees are protecting the future of the country’s last remaining forests. By also providing a living for locals, walnuts are helping both people and trees stand tall.
- The HIV/AIDS Epidemic: Where Does The World Stand?
- Monday, January 22 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, January 23 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, January 24 - 12:30pm
- Monday, February 5 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, February 6 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, February 7 - 12:30pm