This edition: #105 Egypt: Moving Out of Poverty; Bosnia: Crossing Bridges - One Man's Heroism
First aired: September 3, 2015.
Egypt: Moving Out of Poverty
Rocked by political and economic insecurity, rural Egypt is a hard place to build a good life. But a new approach to combating poverty is bearing fruit.
Bosnia: Crossing Bridges - One Man's Heroism
The war in the Balkans turned one-time neighbours and friends, into enemies. We bring you the story of an ordinary man’s courage, crossing racial barriers and armed lines to save lives and help reconciliation.
- The HIV/AIDS Epidemic: Where Does The World Stand?
- Monday, January 22 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, January 23 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, January 24 - 12:30pm
- Monday, February 5 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, February 6 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, February 7 - 12:30pm