This edition: #105 Egypt: Moving Out of Poverty; Bosnia: Crossing Bridges - One Man's Heroism
First aired: September 3, 2015.
Egypt: Moving Out of Poverty
Rocked by political and economic insecurity, rural Egypt is a hard place to build a good life. But a new approach to combating poverty is bearing fruit.
Bosnia: Crossing Bridges - One Man's Heroism
The war in the Balkans turned one-time neighbours and friends, into enemies. We bring you the story of an ordinary man’s courage, crossing racial barriers and armed lines to save lives and help reconciliation.
- Monday, April 16 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, April 17 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, April 18 - 12:30pm
- Evidence of Hope; Real-Life Mermaids; Projecting Strength, Providing Protection
- Tuesday, March 20 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, March 21 - 12:30pm
- Monday, April 2 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, April 3 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, April 4 - 12:30pm