This edition: Dominican Republic; Brazil; United Kingdom
First aired: January 7, 2016.
Dominican Republic: Toppling Teenage Pregnancies - Becoming a mother when you're little more than a child yourself has ruined many lives. While the number of teenagers getting pregnant around the world has fallen, in one region it's on the rise.
Brazil: Descendants of Slaves in a Struggle for Land - In Brazil, descendants of slaves have lived for centuries on land occupied by their ancestors. But in recent years their right to the land has been challenged.
United Kingdom: Abbie - Green Campaigner - In Their Own Words; Climate change, pollution and melting glaciers. What can one individual do? Filmmaker Abbie Barnes' story - with her own images - in her own words.
- The HIV/AIDS Epidemic: Where Does The World Stand?
- Monday, January 22 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, January 23 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, January 24 - 12:30pm
- Monday, February 5 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, February 6 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, February 7 - 12:30pm
- 2017: Mali, Seychelles; Japan
- Monday, February 19 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, February 20 - 8:00am, 2:00pm