This edition: Myanmar; Juan Mendez; Geneva
First aired: February 4, 2016.
Myanmar: Transition to Democracy
During Myanmar's military dictatorship, critical thinking and free debate were forbidden. But as the country changes, will this new openness open the doors to real democracy? The nation's youth are determined to make that transition.
Juan Mendez, Campaigner Against Torture
Under Argentina's military dictatorship in the 1970s torture was widespread - and many thousands were "disappeared". A courageous lawyer was among those who suffered - but today he's campaigning to end torture worldwide.
Geneva: Pianists for Peace
From discord to harmony - five pianists from countries in conflict with each other come together to play for peace.
- The HIV/AIDS Epidemic: Where Does The World Stand?
- Monday, January 22 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, January 23 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, January 24 - 12:30pm
- Monday, February 5 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, February 6 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, February 7 - 12:30pm