This edition: North Korean's Long Struggle for Freedom; Tom Hoffman, Holocaust Survivor - In His Own Words
First aired: March 10, 2016.
From North Korea, a brave young woman tells of her escape and determination to end the suffering - and efforts to bring those responsible to justice.
Rescued from the Nazis as a baby – he kept his faith in humanity. Holocaust survivor Tom Hoffman’s story – in his own words.
- The HIV/AIDS Epidemic: Where Does The World Stand?
- Monday, January 22 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, January 23 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, January 24 - 12:30pm
- Monday, February 5 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, February 6 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, February 7 - 12:30pm