This edition: India's Tigers: A Threatened Species; Morocco: Two Sheep
Original tape date: May 20, 2016.
First aired: July 14, 2016.
India's Tigers: A Threatened Species
In India only 1700 tigers survive in the wild. Poaching and climate change have taken a heavy toll. Today the story of one man’s quest to save the Indian tiger, through the lens of a camera.
Morocco: Two Sheep
In the remote Atlas Mountains of Morocco, women are breaking out of traditional roles and, with help from some woolly friends, shaping their own futures.
- The HIV/AIDS Epidemic: Where Does The World Stand?
- Monday, January 22 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, January 23 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, January 24 - 12:30pm
- Monday, February 5 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, February 6 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, February 7 - 12:30pm
- 2017: Mali, Seychelles; Japan
- Monday, February 19 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, February 20 - 8:00am, 2:00pm