This edition: Chile; Namibia's Black Rhino
First aired: August 4, 2016.
Chile: Language - A Mirror of the Soul.
In Chile, the country's largest indigenous people, the Mapuche, will lose more than just the spoken word if their language dies out. As with other indigenous groups around the world, they are fighting for their very existence.
Namibia's Black Rhino: Their Last Wild Retreat.
The semi- desert of northern Namibia is one of the black rhino's last retreats. Fewer than five thousand survive in the wild, and they face the combined threats of drought and poaching. Do they have a future?
- Monday, April 16 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, April 17 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, April 18 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, April 21 - 9:30am
- Sunday, April 22 - 5:00pm
- Evidence of Hope; Real-Life Mermaids; Projecting Strength, Providing Protection
- Monday, April 2 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, April 3 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, April 4 - 12:30pm