This edition: Refugees And Migrants: Far From Home; Afghanistan - How We Choose
Original tape date: August 18, 2016.
First aired: September 1, 2016.
Refugees And Migrants: Far From Home
By the end of 2015, 65 million people – the highest number ever - were on the move globally, forced from their homes by conflict and poverty. Calling for all countries to work together, the United Nations says that refugees are the responsibility of all of us.
Afghanistan - How We Choose
Every day, thousands of people around the world have to make one of the hardest decisions of their lives – whether to stay put and risk death or destitution? or to flee their homes in search of safety and risk everything? From Afghanistan, a story on how we choose.
- Eric Sawyer, AIDS Activist; Nepal; USA
- Monday, July 9 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, July 10 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, July 11 - 12:30pm
- Sunday, July 15 - 5:00pm
- Argentina; China; U.S.
- Monday, June 25 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, June 26 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, June 27 - 12:30pm
- Sunday, July 1 - 5:00pm
- Evidence of Hope; Real-Life Mermaids; Projecting Strength, Providing Protection
- Sunday, June 17 - 5:00pm