This edition: #120 Julio and Jorge - Beyond the Labyrinth
First aired: December 1, 2016.
Around the world, people with intellectual disabilities are too often feared and shut away. From Paraguay, we bring you the story of Julio and Jorge - once behind bars, now free. But how many others are still living inside the labyrinth...?
- Evidence of Hope; Real-Life Mermaids; Projecting Strength, Providing Protection
- Monday, June 11 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, June 12 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, June 13 - 12:30pm
- Sunday, June 17 - 5:00pm
- UN Peacekeeping: Service and Sacrifice
- Monday, May 28 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, May 29 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, May 30 - 12:30pm
- Sunday, June 3 - 5:00pm