This edition: #120 Julio and Jorge - Beyond the Labyrinth
First aired: December 1, 2016.
Around the world, people with intellectual disabilities are too often feared and shut away. From Paraguay, we bring you the story of Julio and Jorge - once behind bars, now free. But how many others are still living inside the labyrinth...?
- The HIV/AIDS Epidemic: Where Does The World Stand?
- Monday, January 22 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, January 23 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, January 24 - 12:30pm
- Monday, February 5 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, February 6 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, February 7 - 12:30pm