This edition: India; Canada
Original tape date: December 19, 2016.
First aired: January 5, 2017.
India - Girls for Sale:
In India - a child is abducted every 8 minutes. Most are girls. A third are never found. We follow the story of two girls who went missing - and one man's struggle to find them before they are lost forever.
Canada - A History of Violence:
Canada is facing an under- reported crisis. Since 1980, more than eleven hundred indigenous women and girls have been murdered or gone missing. The brutal murder of a 15-year old rallied the nation to stand up to the violence. Here's our story...
- The HIV/AIDS Epidemic: Where Does The World Stand?
- Monday, January 22 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, January 23 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, January 24 - 12:30pm
- Monday, February 5 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, February 6 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, February 7 - 12:30pm
- 2017: Mali, Seychelles; Japan
- Monday, February 19 - 9:00pm