This edition: My Dreams Are Huge: Disability in South Africa; Argentina: The Nuclear Solution on Cancer
Original tape date: January 26, 2017.
First aired: February 2, 2017.
My Dreams Are Huge: Disability in South Africa
For South Africans with disabilities, achieving success and fulfilment can be a daunting prospect. But does that mean you can’t dream big?
Argentina: The Nuclear Solution on Cancer
More than 12 million people globally are diagnosed with cancer each year. But what used to be a death-sentence now needn’t be. In Argentina, cutting-edge technology is offering new hope.
- The HIV/AIDS Epidemic: Where Does The World Stand?
- Monday, January 22 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, January 23 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, January 24 - 12:30pm
- Monday, February 5 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, February 6 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, February 7 - 12:30pm