This edition: #125 Peacekeeping in Mali, Central African Republic and Haiti
First aired: May 4, 2017.
Across the world’s trouble-spots, Mali is one of the most dangerous places to be a United Nations peacekeeper.
In the midst of violent conflict in Central African Republic, youths from opposing sides come together for the future of the country’s children.
From Haiti, singing for peace – one remarkable man, travels the country sharing his message … and his music.
- Monday, April 16 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, April 17 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, April 18 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, April 21 - 9:30am
- Evidence of Hope; Real-Life Mermaids; Projecting Strength, Providing Protection
- Monday, April 2 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, April 3 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, April 4 - 12:30pm