This edition: Surviving Terrorism in Norway; Northeast Nigeria
First aired: September 4, 2017.
Surviving Terrorism: Victim’s Voices from Norway:
Terrorist attacks draw headlines around the world - but what happens to the victims and survivors once the media has moved on? We take you to Norway.
Northeast Nigeria, Extremism and the Struggle to Rebuild:
In north-eastern Nigeria, eight years into the insurgency by extremist group Boko Haram, nearly five million people are displaced and at risk of famine. Restoring stability and hope for the future is a huge challenge.
- UN Peacekeeping: Service and Sacrifice
- Monday, May 14 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, May 15 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, May 16 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, May 19 - 9:30am
- Sunday, May 20 - 5:00pm
- Liberia: Legacy of Peace; Palestiniadi
- Monday, April 30 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, May 1 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, May 2 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, May 5 - 9:30am
- Sunday, May 6 - 5:00pm