This edition: Surviving Terrorism in Norway; Northeast Nigeria
First aired: September 4, 2017.
Surviving Terrorism: Victim’s Voices from Norway:
Terrorist attacks draw headlines around the world - but what happens to the victims and survivors once the media has moved on? We take you to Norway.
Northeast Nigeria, Extremism and the Struggle to Rebuild:
In north-eastern Nigeria, eight years into the insurgency by extremist group Boko Haram, nearly five million people are displaced and at risk of famine. Restoring stability and hope for the future is a huge challenge.
- Morocco; India; United States
- Monday, November 13 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, November 14 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, November 15 - 12:30pm
- Detecting Nuclear Tests; Hoda from Gaza; Refugees in Japan
- Monday, October 30 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, October 31 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, November 1 - 12:30pm