This edition: Morocco; India; United States
First aired: November 13, 2017.
Morocco’s rural areas have been hit by droughts in recent years – but women farmers are sowing the seeds for a better future. Produced for UN Women and the French Embassy In Morocco.
Air pollution plagues the lives of millions of people in India. Solving that problem is one step on the road to combating climate change. Producers: Charles Lyons and Francis Mead.
One of the biggest causes of climate change may surprise you: emissions from buildings. In the United States many believe that changing houses can help heal the planet.
Producer, Videographer & Editor: Ben Lybrand.
- Morocco; India; United States
- Monday, November 13 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, November 14 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, November 15 - 12:30pm
- Detecting Nuclear Tests; Hoda from Gaza; Refugees in Japan
- Monday, October 30 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, October 31 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, November 1 - 12:30pm