This edition: Morocco; India; United States
First aired: November 13, 2017.
Morocco: Women Sowing Seeds – Protecting Against Drought
Morocco’s rural areas have been hit by droughts in recent years – but women farmers are sowing the seeds for a better future. Produced for UN Women and the French Embassy In Morocco.
Air pollution plagues the lives of millions of people in India. Solving that problem is one step on the road to combating climate change.
United States: Tackling Climate Change Close to Home (Passive House)
One of the biggest causes of climate change may surprise you: emissions from buildings. In the United States many believe that changing houses can help heal the planet.
- Monday, March 5 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, March 6 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, March 7 - 12:30pm
- Monday, March 19 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, March 20 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, March 21 - 12:30pm
- Argentina; China; U.S.
- Monday, February 5 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, February 6 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, February 7 - 12:30pm
- Monday, February 19 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, February 20 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, February 21 - 12:30pm