This edition: The HIV/AIDS Epidemic: Where Does The World Stand?
Original tape date: November 24, 2017.
First aired: December 11, 2017.
The HIV/AIDS Epidemic: Where Does The World Stand?
The latest facts and figures on global progress towards ending HIV/AIDS as a public health threat - and the work that still needs to be done.
Survivor's Journey for Justice: Eric Sawyer, AIDS Activist
He is one of the longest-term survivors of HIV/AIDS. After losing loved ones to AIDS, he joined the front lines of a movement that later changed the world’s response to HIV/AIDS. This is the story of Eric Sawyer and his fight against the AIDS epidemic since the 1980s.
Young Women in South Africa - At Greater Risk of HIV/AIDS
Young women in South Africa are becoming infected with HIV at more than twice the rate of young men. We meet the young activist who is determined to use her own experience of living with HIV to change that trend.
- The HIV/AIDS Epidemic: Where Does The World Stand?
- Monday, December 11 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, December 12 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, December 13 - 12:30pm
- #126: Seychelles; Plastic Ocean; Solomon Islands.
- Monday, November 27 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, November 28 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, November 29 - 12:30pm
- Morocco; India; United States
- Wednesday, November 15 - 12:30pm