This edition: Argentina; China; U.S.
First aired: February 5, 2018.
Argentina: Empowering the Blind and Visually Impaired (11'19") - Pablo Lecuona, a blind activist in Argentina, is on a journey to help his government implement the Marrakesh Treaty to enable more blind and visually impaired people to access a greater number of books and other printed materials.
China: Artists with Disabilities Inspire (4'06") - This inspiring dance troupe from China is moving audiences worldwide. Their impressive performances convey a message of inclusion and empowerment for individuals with disabilities - and all people seeking hope.
United States: Reading, Writing, and Refugees (5'43") - At a special school in the United States, refugee students get a new chance at a better future.
- Evidence of Hope; Real-Life Mermaids; Projecting Strength, Providing Protection
- Monday, June 11 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, June 12 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, June 13 - 12:30pm
- Sunday, June 17 - 5:00pm
- UN Peacekeeping: Service and Sacrifice
- Sunday, May 20 - 5:00pm
- Monday, May 28 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, May 29 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, May 30 - 12:30pm
- Sunday, June 3 - 5:00pm