This edition: Eric Sawyer, AIDS Activist; Nepal; USA
First aired: July 9, 2018.
A Survivor's Journey For Justice: Eric Sawyer, AIDS Activist - He is one of the longest-term survivors of HIV/AIDS. After losing loved ones to AIDS, he joined the front lines of a movement that later changed the world's response to HIV/AIDS. This is the story of Eric Sawyer and his fight against the AIDS epidemic since the 1980s.
Nepal: A Prosperous Future With Family Planning Opportunities- In rural Nepal women have little say in family planning - often giving birth to upwards of 10 children. With the help of the UN family planning agency - UNFPA - one woman is taking charge of her future and giving her own children the opportunities, she did not have.
United States: Tackling Climate Change Close To Home (Passive House) - One of the biggest causes of climate change may surprise you: emissions from buildings. In the United States many believe that changing houses can help heal the planet.
- Eric Sawyer, AIDS Activist; Nepal; USA
- Monday, September 17 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, September 18 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, September 19 - 12:30pm
- UN Peacekeeping: Service and Sacrifice
- Monday, September 10 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, September 11 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, September 12 - 12:30pm
- Sunday, September 16 - 5:05pm
- Liberia: Legacy of Peace; Palestiniadi
- Monday, September 3 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, September 4 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, September 5 - 12:30pm
- Sunday, September 9 - 5:00pm
- 2017: Mali, Seychelles; Japan
- Sunday, August 26 - 5:00pm