Latest edition: Vice President Biden and Governor Cuomo-On NY InfrastructureTweet
Original tape date: July 27, 2015.
First aired: July 28, 2015.
Vice President Joe Biden and Governor Andrew Cuomo, joined by Dan Tishman, chairman of the Airport Advisory Panel, advocates for investing in infrastructure, talk about New York's major projects to reevaluate, rebuild, revitalize 3 of New York's airports: Stewart, LaGuardia, and Kennedy Airports.
Joe Biden Vice President of the United States of America, United States Government
Andrew M. Cuomo Governor, New York State Government
Dan Tishman Chairman, Airport Advisory Panel
- Assembly Speaker Carl Heastie
- Wednesday, September 23 - 10:30am, 3:30pm, 8:00pm
- Thursday, September 24 - 2:30am
- Saturday, September 26 - 10:30am
- Sunday, September 27 - 11:30pm
- William J. Bratton, Police Commissioner, City of New York
- Wednesday, September 30 - 7:30am, 1:30pm, 8:00pm
- Thursday, October 1 - 2:30am
- Saturday, October 3 - 10:30am
- No recent shows on the schedule