Latest edition: ABNY Post Election AnalysisTweet
Original tape date: November 9, 2016.
First aired: November 25, 2016.
On November 9, 2016, panelists commented on the 2016 election, discussing issues: trade agreements, retirement security among others leading to the election of Donald Trump. Of concern were the roles played by media, a foreign government and emails presented by the FBI in the final outcome.
Susan DelPercio Founder, Susan Del Percio Strategies
Robert A. George Editorial Board Writer, New York Daily News
Hon. Hakeem Jeffries US Congressman, 8th District of New York
Mitchell Moss Rudin Center for Transportation
Jefrey Pollock Founding Partner & President, Global Strategy Group
- William C. Dudley, President of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York
- Friday, December 9 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 10 - 8:00am
- Sunday, December 11 - 5:00pm
- ABNY Post Election Analysis
- Friday, November 25 - 10:00pm
- Saturday, November 26 - 11:00am, 4:00pm
- Sunday, November 27 - 6:00am, 5:00pm