Latest edition: Cyrus R. Vance, Jr., Manhattan District AttorneyTweet
Original tape date: June 10, 2014.
First aired: June 30, 2014.
Welcomed by ABNY chairman, William Rudin, Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus R. Vance, Jr. discusses ways in which he is making the city a safer and more fair place for people to live, work and do business. Included are the DA office's innovative crime reduction and prevention strategies.
Cyrus R. Vance, Jr. Manhattan District Attorney, Manhattan District Attorney's Office
- With Rob Astorino, Westchester County Executive
- Wednesday, October 15 - 10:30am, 3:30pm, 10:00pm
- Saturday, October 18 - 5:30pm
- ABNY Breakfast With Thomas Prendergast, Chair & CEO of MTA
- Wednesday, October 22 - 10:30am, 3:30pm, 10:00pm
- Saturday, October 25 - 5:30pm
- No recent shows on the schedule