Latest edition: Election Day 2014: What Does It Mean for New York?Tweet
Original tape date: November 5, 2014.
First aired: November 17, 2014.
Mitchell Moss, NYU Wagner School, and panelists discuss the 2014 city, state, and federal elections, analyzing the results and considering the effects for the future. ABNY chairman, William Rudin, welcomes panelists and guests.
Wayne Berman Blackstone, Senior Advisor for Global Government
Robert A. George Reporter, The New York Post
Alison Hirsh Political Director, SEIU 32BJ
Mitchell L. Moss Henry Hart Rice Professor, Urban Policy and Planning, NYU Wagner School
Jefrey Pollock Founding Partner & President, Global Strategy Group
- ABNY Breakfast with Chancellor of CUNY James B. Milliken
- Wednesday, November 26 - 10:30am, 3:30pm, 10:00pm
- Thursday, November 27 - 2:00am, 3:00pm, 9:00pm
- Saturday, November 29 - 6:00pm
- Police Commissioner William J. Bratton
- Wednesday, December 17 - 10:30am, 3:30pm, 10:00pm
- Saturday, December 20 - 5:30pm
- Letitia James: New York City Public Advocate
- Monday, November 17 - 6:30am, 12:30pm, 11:30pm
- Saturday, November 22 - 4:30pm
- Election Day 2014: What Does It Mean for New York?
- Monday, November 17 - 6:00am, 12:00pm, 11:00pm
- Saturday, November 22 - 4:00pm
- ABNY Breakfast With Thomas Prendergast, Chair & CEO of MTA
- Saturday, October 25 - 5:30pm