Latest edition: Chanceller James B. Milliken-ABNY BreakfastTweet
Original tape date: November 19, 2014.
First aired: November 26, 2014.
Chancellor James B. Milliken reviews CUNY history and the university's role in the lives of all New Yorkers. Described as the Great American Dream Machine, CUNY strives to provide access and excellence, and the opportunity to succeed. Chancellor Milliken outlines the university's progress, remarking "there's a lot left to do," including increase STEM education, shorten graduation time, increase private/public partnerships and the development of a 21st century "Global CUNY and Digital CUNY."
Anthony W. Marx President, New York Public Library
James B. Milliken Chancellor, The City University of New York
- Chanceller James B. Milliken-ABNY Breakfast
- Wednesday, November 26 - 10:30am, 3:30pm, 10:00pm
- Thursday, November 27 - 2:00am, 3:00pm, 9:00pm
- Letitia James: New York City Public Advocate
- Monday, November 17 - 6:30am, 12:30pm, 11:30pm
- Saturday, November 22 - 4:30pm
- Election Day 2014: What Does It Mean for New York?
- Monday, November 17 - 6:00am, 12:00pm, 11:00pm
- Saturday, November 22 - 4:00pm