This edition: President Bush at Wall Street
Original tape date: July 9, 2002.
The President addresses the Wall Street community, calling for corporate accountability and integrity in the wake of recent financial scandals, during an ABNY Breakfast (Association for a Better New York).
- Charles E. Schumer, United States Senate Democratic Leader
- Friday, December 21 - 9:30pm
- Tuesday, December 25 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 27 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 29 - 9:00am
- Sunday, December 30 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, January 1 - 3:00pm
- James Patchett, the president and CEO of NYCEDC
- Tuesday, December 4 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 6 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 8 - 9:00am
- Sunday, December 9 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, December 11 - 3:00pm