This edition: Mayor Michael Bloomberg: "Economic Growth in NYC: Six Critical Strategies"Tweet
Original tape date: December 8, 2010.
ABNY presents Mayor Michael Bloomberg and recognizes his accomplishments within the city. Mayor Bloomberg speaks about job growth, economic growth, and infrastructure improvements for New York City.
Co-sponsored by the Association for a Better New York and the Brooklyn Chamber of Commerce. Taped at the Brooklyn Navy Yard.
- "From Vision to Reality" with PANY&NJ's Rick Cotton
- Tuesday, May 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, June 1 - 9:00am
- Sunday, June 2 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, June 4 - 3:00pm
- The Future of Jobs In NYC
- Tuesday, June 11 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, June 13 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, June 15 - 9:00am
- Sunday, June 16 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, June 18 - 3:00pm
- No recent shows on the schedule