This edition: Cyrus R. Vance Jr., District Attorney of New York CountyTweet
Original tape date: February 15, 2011.
Mr. Vance will give remarks on modernizing crime-fighting for the 21st Century
Host: William C. Rudin, Chairman, Association for a Better New York. Taped Feb. 15, 2011 at the Roosevelt Hotel, New York.
- Andrew M. Cuomo, Governor, NYS & Joseph Lhota, Chair, MTA
- Tuesday, April 24 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, April 26 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, April 28 - 4:00pm
- Sunday, April 29 - 5:30pm
- New York City and the 2020 Census
- Tuesday, May 8 - 3:00pm, 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 10 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, May 12 - 4:00pm
- Sunday, May 13 - 4:30pm
- No recent shows on the schedule