This edition: Eric Schneiderman, Attorney General of New York StateTweet
Original tape date: April 16, 2011.
Attorney General of New York, Eric Schneiderman, speaks at ABNY about his experiences as Attorney General of New York as well as his ideas about New York in the future. He speaks about the importance of public and private sectors of our state/nation, the importance of the preservation of our democratic institution, the designation of public corruption officers in public institutions, helping institutions run well, and the revitalization of volunteer work with in our communities.
Attorney General Schneiderman will share experiences from his first few months on the job, as well as discuss his vision for the Attorney General's office. Taped at the New York Hilton, April 26, 2011. Hosted by the Association for a Better New York.
- "From Vision to Reality" with PANY&NJ's Rick Cotton
- Tuesday, May 28 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, May 30 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, June 1 - 9:00am
- Sunday, June 2 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, June 4 - 3:00pm
- The Future of Jobs In NYC
- Tuesday, June 11 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, June 13 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, June 15 - 9:00am
- Sunday, June 16 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, June 18 - 3:00pm
- ABNY Breakfast with Senator Chuck Schumer
- Tuesday, April 23 - 3:00pm