This edition: Eric Schneiderman, Attorney General of New York StateTweet
Original tape date: April 16, 2011.
Attorney General of New York, Eric Schneiderman, speaks at ABNY about his experiences as Attorney General of New York as well as his ideas about New York in the future. He speaks about the importance of public and private sectors of our state/nation, the importance of the preservation of our democratic institution, the designation of public corruption officers in public institutions, helping institutions run well, and the revitalization of volunteer work with in our communities.
Attorney General Schneiderman will share experiences from his first few months on the job, as well as discuss his vision for the Attorney General's office. Taped at the New York Hilton, April 26, 2011. Hosted by the Association for a Better New York.
- Andrew M. Cuomo, NYS Governor & Richard Cotton, Port Authority's Executive Director
- Tuesday, October 16 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, October 18 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, October 20 - 9:00am
- Sunday, October 21 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, October 23 - 3:00pm
- Richard Carranza: Chancellor, New York City Schools
- Tuesday, October 9 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, October 11 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, October 13 - 9:00am
- Sunday, October 14 - 4:20pm
- Tuesday, October 16 - 3:00pm
- Midterm Election Forecast
- Tuesday, September 25 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, September 27 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, September 29 - 9:00am
- Sunday, September 30 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, October 2 - 3:00pm