This edition: Eric Schneiderman, Attorney General of New York StateTweet
Original tape date: April 16, 2011.
Attorney General of New York, Eric Schneiderman, speaks at ABNY about his experiences as Attorney General of New York as well as his ideas about New York in the future. He speaks about the importance of public and private sectors of our state/nation, the importance of the preservation of our democratic institution, the designation of public corruption officers in public institutions, helping institutions run well, and the revitalization of volunteer work with in our communities.
Attorney General Schneiderman will share experiences from his first few months on the job, as well as discuss his vision for the Attorney General's office. Taped at the New York Hilton, April 26, 2011. Hosted by the Association for a Better New York.
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- US Senate Democratic Leader, Charles Schumer
- Friday, January 11 - 9:30pm
- Saturday, January 12 - 11:00pm
- Sunday, January 13 - 5:30am
- Tuesday, January 15 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, January 17 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- James Patchett, the president and CEO of NYCEDC
- Tuesday, December 25 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, December 27 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 29 - 9:00am
- Sunday, December 30 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, January 1 - 3:00pm